BIPOLAR AWARENESS AND EDUCATION
August 17, 2018 | 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
This educational/informational conference is designed to assist:
- Individuals suffering from Bipolar illness
- Family/friends supporting a diagnosed individual
- Professionals: Medical Doctors, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, LPCs, Social Workers, Counselors, Therapists, and Pastors.
What Is Biblical Counseling?
We believe the Bible is relevant – that it has something to say to our modern-day experiences.
We believe the Bible is inspired by God – that it is His word to us about how to live successfully.
We also believe that it addresses any and every issue that a person would ever face. Either directly or indirectly through, instruction, narrative, and principles, that when understood and applied correctly can help someone to press through life with clarity, understanding, and hope – no matter what the situation!
Yet we also recognize that the Bible can be overwhelming and intimidating!
Our job is to make the content relevant and take the intimidation away! To help people have confidence that God really loves them, that he understands and cares about what they’re going through… and that He has answers for the challenges that they face!
Here is our guide to a Godly Counselor.
How do I get started?
- Each person seeking counseling please fill out the form below.
- Once you receive your confirmation email, please call (901) 347-5830 to schedule your orientation.
- When the orientation is complete, you are free to call the office to schedule a counseling appointment that will work with both your and our schedule.
Counseling is free to the community as well as Bellevue members. This is just another way we are saying, “God loves you, and so do we!”